Coach 66?

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,685
14,523
113
Anyone heard from him in a while? Just randomly thought that I hadn't seen him post in a while.
 
Last edited:

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I thought I remember him posting in the early days of the covid mess but checking his profile it has no recent posts listed. Hope all is well with him.
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
I pretty sure I know coach66’s buddy ‘deep’. If he had a serious issue, I think I would have heard, but maybe not.

Hope he’s good.
 

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,710
332
83
Appreciate the concern, I’m doing okay

But been taking a break from social media and
Message boards. I’m still keeping up just haven’t been posting. The last few months have been quite unpleasant, hopefully better days ahead.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,388
2,918
113
I still participate on a couple of forums but I watch very little news these days. Just enough to stay informed.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,685
14,523
113
Great to hear you're okay.

This is the only social media in which I participate. I don't even watch the news.

The entire planet needs a break from social media.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,661
12,176
113
But been taking a break from social media and
Message boards. I’m still keeping up just haven’t been posting. The last few months have been quite unpleasant, hopefully better days ahead.
Coach 66 State Flag! Make it happen Rocky!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State