But let's not talk about the death threats the journalist is getting. And I don't think CNN published anything about the man.
Stop reading alt right con men. They is lying to you.Teenage boy
Says who? The boy?They threatened to. Your fake news heroes are going to get sued lol
CNN is digging their own grave.
I know you love to put many things in your mouth but never kid yourself into believing you are smart enough to put words into mine.I'm sure you're right (as usual). They will probably file for bankruptcy within the next year or just cease to exist.
CNN is digging their own grave.
who doesn't get death threats anymore lolBut let's not talk about the death threats the journalist is getting. And I don't think CNN published anything about the man.
Especially after patting themselves on the back for stalking the guy and blackmailing him.If they tried to doxx the wrong guy this is going to get even more epic lol
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers 2028 defensive lineman Brynnen Thompson
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28