Can't do it by himself. Supporting cast is lacking.Teams are keying on him now, they know if they limit him they probably have the game won.
Lol! The moment I saw the title thread, I thought, "Somebody is going to say it's..." And lo and behold!"It's" whipping him.
TN is a ****** state. And Go do something useful because your opinions are completely idiotic.Nothing like a bad game to bring out the FGF fighting couch all stars
Now that really hurts me....sniff sniff. Nothing more painful than a message board Eeyore complaining............of course, that's your whole FGF history. And I'm from SC you nimrod.TN is a ****** state. And Go do something useful because your opinions are completely idiotic.
He proved against Auburn he is overrated.CMB is overrated. Needs to spend more time with his team and his fundamentals. He will never make it in the NBA.
He certainly played much better than he has all year.He proved against Auburn he is overrated.
He played very well early this season.He certainly played much better than he has all year.
Good to see I was concerned maybe he was injured or something.
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
On3 Football
SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama