Cluck Femson Game Thread

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,553
8,733
113
Working the clock worked against us by taking the offense out of its rhythm. Great punt, though.
 

Dod Rangerfield

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
7,679
1,806
113
Was thinking the same thing. I probably don’t feel quite as sick as I did when we fumbled going into the end zone…but that missed turnover sequence even feels similar.

Can we overcome all the crap and win? We’re the better team on this field today. Just inexperienced (which is a factor). Can we grow up, drop our nuts, and win it?!?!
We won’t win 31-30. We’re gonna have to score once more, I’m afraid. I really hate we burned that timeout a little while ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Roosterbell

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,582
8,008
113
No idea why we went conservative that drive. Very little chance of getting a 1st down handing off to Lloyd.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss