Let’s take this game boys! Shut them down this half! Let’s go!!!!
There for the taking. Let's take it over from here.Let’s take this game boys! Shut them down this half! Let’s go!!!!
See what I mean, Biff? Have to try to actually do it.
Different RB. I think Bell should run the wildcat.Then why didn't it happen on the previous 13 runs?
Gotta feed the ball to Bell. I know it's not conventional, but he makes things happen.If I see 1 more run up the middle on first down I'm going to slap Satterfield myself
And run more reversesGotta feed the ball to Bell. I know it's not conventional, but he makes things happen.
That safety is having a huge impact in this game. All the result of a horrible call that took a TD away from us. This is sickening.
Can't stop Shipley.Absolutely can't stop the run.....Again!
And they still run right over usload the box and make DJ beat you with his arm
It’s so, so sad how right you are.That safety is having a huge impact in this game. All the result of a horrible call that took a TD away from us. This is sickening.
The taters are fighting themselves
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
How ESPN thinks the rest of South Carolina's 2026 season will go
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: No more debate, A'ja Wilson is the GOAT
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida