I need them.
Scouring YouTube alone, I am truly surprised how many platforms there are for Nebraska sports. Iowa's is a bit more quality over quantity, IMO, but it's crazy how many dedicated channels there are that try to be legit Nebraska recap/talk shows.
...............and at least 8 out of every 10 I've seen either raged about losing to Iowa, or you could tell it was boiling right under the surface.
Surprisingly, though, there have been very FEW podcasts/shows that have tried to take anything away from what Iowa did. Several credited Iowa and complimented our guys who played well and stood out last night. The worst I saw was a couple refusing to suggest Iowa was the better team (and overall body of work on the season would suggest it's certainly close, but most also understood that, regardless of roster talent, you went 1-2 against Iowa and lost in the NCAA Tournament to them), and even fewer that the refs were to blame because we only committed 1 foul in the 2nd half (you'll see that far more from the soulless Twitter trolls that hilariously spent real-life energy trying to rally Iowa State fans to their cause leading up to the game)
Well said, Avery.At about the 11:00 mark:
"They have Bennet Stirtz....and Nebraska doesn't."
NCAA Basketball live streams: Watch live basketball games, upcoming schedule
Watch live basketball and view the full schedule of live and upcoming NCAA Basketball basketball matchups available to live stream on CBS Sportswww.cbssports.com
I will never be one that understands why one opponent is more important than another....but next time you are taking a **** ..worth a watch
Obviously he’s frustrated and disappointed but he also handled it with class. He made a lot of good points from the side of Nebraska.
Really? Look at it from Nebraska's side. Iowa has been been beating them in football for like 9 or 10 years now. Iowa has won 7 of the last 9 in basketball.I respect that. Sounds like me after a loss (like on Monday).
The only part I don't understand, which includes posters on HR/HROT, is that winning against one specific opponent means more than any other win/loss.
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps