Clinton @ James Kenan

BuckSweepSports910

All-American
Jul 30, 2006
10,438
6,428
113
35-13 3 mins left in game....alil sloppy in the 2nd half by Clinton.....Impressed with JKs QB Tigers wont be down for long
 

Wizard of the East

All-Conference
Jun 12, 2001
18,320
4,181
113
hey; I'm not knocking SWO, I like SWO. I wish they were in the ECC like the old days, but I'm just stating a fact, that conference is rally weak. Think about how much more money (larger gates) if another competitive member of the ECC like SWO was in. Everyone would be better. I always said in the early 2000s when Clinton and SWO was dominating 2A, that the ECC made them both better. The playoffs were no problem after conference play.
 
Last edited:
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7