Clinton CB Jiles commits

Arthur2478

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2010
1,407
2
38
That's a good get for Mullen. Jiles can play!

I imagine we'll see a few more commits over the coming weeks with the camps getting cranked up.
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
He is REAL physical. He shut down Bias Manning when they played last year.

I don't know how many stars he will end up with, but I'm glad they we have him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?