Climate

dustinw

Heisman
Aug 29, 2005
62,850
32,812
98
Be careful in lot 8 there is an unstable person walking around.

By the looks of his text he should be the one on the flip phone. You should be able to hear the morse code coming from his phone while trying to text.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PawPride

Heisman
Nov 28, 2004
53,163
10,523
113
 

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
It’s so funny that any anti trump message fires y’all up and just because I think he is an asshat doesn’t make me a liberal George w didn’t even vote for him is he liberal too
 

Ron Munson

Hall of Famer
Jan 20, 2013
198,352
122,461
113
It’s so funny that any anti trump message fires y’all up and just because I think he is an asshat doesn’t make me a liberal George w didn’t even vote for him is he liberal too

Can you translate this please.
 

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
I love it how I post maybe once a year and can hurt all your vaginas I’m from laurens bitches I’m the biggest redneck on here but I don’t like trump so I’m a liberal and y’all like alternative facts the gift that keeps givin
 

mappleb

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2016
1,276
4,680
113
I love it how I post maybe once a year and can hurt all your vaginas I’m from laurens bitches I’m the biggest redneck on here but I don’t like trump so I’m a liberal and y’all like alternative facts the gift that keeps givin
This guy definitely graduated from Clemson
 

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
Like I said I’m a dumb *** redneck can’t form a sentence so I will apologize trump never lies not divisive not narcissistic greatest guy ever took all credit for bull run in stock market but now it’s going to hell u don’t hear a word Ivanka uses private email like Hilary but she needs to go to jail iM all in go trump he really cares about us poor white trash even tho he was born in nyc and had silver spoon up his *** and those tax cuts were so big to I could drink that away in hour at bar go trump
 
Sep 6, 2007
16,442
35,473
113
Like I said I’m a dumb *** redneck can’t form a sentence so I will apologize trump never lies not divisive not narcissistic greatest guy ever took all credit for bull run in stock market but now it’s going to hell u don’t hear a word Ivanka uses private email like Hilary but she needs to go to jail iM all in go trump he really cares about us poor white trash even tho he was born in nyc and had silver spoon up his *** and those tax cuts were so big to I could drink that away in hour at bar go trump
@Ron Munson please give this guy some imitation crab meat he needs to relax
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ron Munson

Yuthgi

All-American
Dec 14, 2003
3,648
9,766
113
Like I said I’m a dumb *** redneck can’t form a sentence so I will apologize trump never lies not divisive not narcissistic greatest guy ever took all credit for bull run in stock market but now it’s going to hell u don’t hear a word Ivanka uses private email like Hilary but she needs to go to jail iM all in go trump he really cares about us poor white trash even tho he was born in nyc and had silver spoon up his *** and those tax cuts were so big to I could drink that away in hour at bar go trump
Do you know what punctuation is?
 

PAWrocka

Heisman
Nov 3, 2008
21,267
28,692
103
Like I said I’m a dumb *** redneck can’t form a sentence so I will apologize trump never lies not divisive not narcissistic greatest guy ever took all credit for bull run in stock market but now it’s going to hell u don’t hear a word Ivanka uses private email like Hilary but she needs to go to jail iM all in go trump he really cares about us poor white trash even tho he was born in nyc and had silver spoon up his *** and those tax cuts were so big to I could drink that away in hour at bar go trump
And not a single period was given ....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 83CUTiger
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Tuesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Tom Allen, Collin Sadler, Bryant Wesco & Ronan Hanafin
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House