Climate

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
Not even a Democrat what the hell u don’t like trump and that makes u one guess George w is too freaking narrow minded thinking to believe that
 

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
I’m at Esso club my name is greg Payne piedmont boys come get some if u think I’m liberal ******* idiots
 

LiqMadiq

Senior
Feb 22, 2015
305
708
93
I’m at Esso club my name is greg Payne piedmont boys come get some if u think I’m liberal ****ing idiots

That’s not your name, but the piedmont boys do have a song about you. You’ve had too many vodka cranberries I see.
 

KNRTIGER

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2015
804
1,864
93
Laurens rednecks are pussies compared to Clinton rednecks .
If you are from Laurens you should agree.
 

jackabee

All-American
Jun 6, 2014
3,361
5,477
108
For all u trump tards that think climate change is a myth check out new government report or is that fake news to because apparently Fox News is only credible news source haha
Climate change is real. It gets cold. It warms up. Back and forth in 30-40 year cycles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After