Cliff is not 100%

The RUT

Heisman
Oct 30, 2011
35,888
20,186
61
He leads the team out for final warmups with a dunk from about ten feet away
how is somone doing Gumby rises from the floor banged up in a meaningful way
Can’t explain, but watch the SHU game back (I know it’s torture).

He was limping there as well.

Maybe it’s just something that’s been nagging him? Was feeling better and then bothered it again?

Idk I’m not a doctor, I’m just going off what I’ve seen.
 

motel00

Junior
Mar 8, 2007
1,001
370
0
I don’t know anything about an injury to Cliff. But I don’t think that we can continue to expect him to score points by simply posting up and trying to score one on one. We need to get him involved where he is moving in the lane and receiving the ball in a position to dunk. And he needs to focus on squaring up before he shoots. He is constantly trying to make very difficult shots where his shoulders are not squared up to the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  2. 02 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  3. 03 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  4. 04 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead