Football Cleveland County

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,468
12,550
113
Question ? It’s almost halftime and I haven’t heard Thompsons name yet ? Is he playing ? If so yall better get him the ball or he will be playing at Chase or Gaffney next week ! His dad won’t stand for the disrespect of not getting him the ball LOL

yall know I ain’t lying lol
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,468
12,550
113
14 seconds left in half burns has it down in crest territory

3rd and long ! Pass deflected by the chargers

4th and 15 for burns 8 seconds to go they going for it

incomplete
 

Anon1752441411

Redshirt
Jul 13, 2025
8
4
3
I wasn't able to make it today and even if I would have been it was way too hot to go but I got a question. Does Crest have a different kicker than they had last season?
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,468
12,550
113
Yeah good ball game both defenses played well! Wheels fell off for Burns at the end with the turnovers

both like us and km alll got some work to do but all will be fine
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6