Clemson vs Notre Lame

4WVU

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
10
0
1
This game is taking some of the sting from yesterday's loss to the Orange as I am thoroughly enjoying the Tigers *** stomping of the Fightin' Fairies...This shows there is still some good in the world...:smiley:
 

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
I don't know why Notre Dame is allowed in the playoffs (oh wait, yeah I do, because of the name). It's always the same thing with them, getting blown out when they finally play good competition. And letting a girl do that to them, nonetheless.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU