Clemson/LSU predictions ITT

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,765
9,986
113
I’m thinking 31-13 LSU unfortunately

Close, low scoring first half and then the Lane train runs away in the 4th

For the poor..,Get the score exactly right and I’ll Zelle you $100,
 

PAWrocka

Heisman
Nov 3, 2008
21,278
28,720
103
This has 2003 UGA or 2008 Bama written all over it.

2026 is when all the terrible stubborn decisions and inaction come home to roost.
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,659
32,827
113
I have more confidence in our offense than our defense so I see LSU running up the score, though we will score more than we did last year, but it all hinges on Vizz. I haven't studied LSU enough to know about their defense though I know they lost some studs to the NFL and have some new rookie war daddies on the d-line. LSU 34-20
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,765
9,986
113
I have more confidence in our offense than our defense so I see LSU running up the score, though we will score more than we did last year, but it all hinges on Vizz. I haven't studied LSU enough to know about their defense though I know they lost some studs to the NFL and have some new rookie war daddies on the d-line. LSU 34-20
If it in fact ends 34-20 LSU , would you rather have $100 Zelle or me not post for a month lol
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,659
32,827
113
I think you’ve let that FFL ship inflate that head
Don't hate because I'm good at it. Like I told you, I get terrible draft grades because I don't use ADP but I kill it anyway. I have a Platinum ranking score of 870 (95-98th percentiile) in yahoo. 🚬
 

yoshi121374

Heisman
Jan 26, 2006
13,239
23,096
113
I think it will be closer than expected. I think the attention that last year's miserable season is bringing is making people ignore that LSU wasn't so great last year either, and they have a brand new QB who was injured much and missed the Spring in a new offense.

Not saying we win with it on the road at night, but I would say we cover the spread. Something like 28-21 LSU or similar.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,765
9,986
113
I think it will be closer than expected. I think the attention that last year's miserable season is bringing is making people ignore that LSU wasn't so great last year either, and they have a brand new QB who was injured much and missed the Spring in a new offense.

Not saying we win with it on the road at night, but I would say we cover the spread. Something like 28-21 LSU or similar.
Are you taking the $100 or me not posting for a month ?
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson loses linebacker commitment