Clemson/FSU was just canceled.

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I reckon I’m channeling my inner snowflake, but they could go ahead and cancel the season and I’ll be fine. Honestly tired of all it. Maybe that’s partly because we suck, I dunno.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
I reckon I’m channeling my inner snowflake, but they could go ahead and cancel the season and I’ll be fine. Honestly tired of all it. Maybe that’s partly because we suck, I dunno.

It’s honestly just not a real season, no matter how much anyone tries to say it is or tries to get into it. I know for sure that we are going to lose by double digits in the Egg Bowl, and really it doesn’t even register for me to even give a **** at all. Even the dozens of Bama diehards I work with aren’t even talking about football this year, and they are the #1 team in the country. Even they are pretty apathetic.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
It’s honestly just not a real season, no matter how much anyone tries to say it is or tries to get into it. I know for sure that we are going to lose by double digits in the Egg Bowl, and really it doesn’t even register for me to even give a **** at all. Even the dozens of Bama diehards I work with aren’t even talking about football this year, and they are the #1 team in the country. Even they are pretty apathetic.

It’s really brought to light exactly how much fans in the stands matter. It’s not even close to being the same without full stadiums, in every sport, pro and college.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
It’s really brought to light exactly how much fans in the stands matter. It’s not even close to being the same without full stadiums, in every sport, pro and college.

I think the NFL is still a very strong product. Would obviously be better with fans, but it never had the same level of pageantry and ambiance in the stadium....that was never as big of a part of the appeal. The college product has also just suffered so badly with the constant reschedules and inability to control outbreaks to the extent that the NFL can. Perfect example....we are an SEC football team that went to a bowl game last year, and we are literally bringing an FCS roster to Athens this weekend. It’s just a horseshit excuse for a season from a competitiveness standpoint.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,907
6,749
113
I reckon I’m channeling my inner snowflake, but they could go ahead and cancel the season and I’ll be fine. Honestly tired of all it. Maybe that’s partly because we suck, I dunno.

1- The virus will be gone Nov 4th. Everyone in power at universities as well as the media will all stop pushing the virus narrative then. Just you wait and see.
2- You don't have an interest because MSU went 'woke' and is now struggling for fan connection like the NBA. Ibdancin will be here shortly to post links about viewership and opeds from outkick to 'prove' the point.
 
Last edited:

Maroonthirteen

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,975
0
0
1- The virus will be gone Nov 4th. Everyone in power at universities as well as the media will all stop pushing the virus narrative then. Just you wait and see.
2- You don't have an interest because MSU went 'woke' and is now struggling for fan connection like the NBA. Ibdancin will be here shortly to post links about viewership and opeds from outkick to 'prove' the point.

Mstate girlfriend, Stfu. And go make your husband a sandwich.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation