Clemmons OL shuffle

Oct 15, 2011
480
549
93
replacement for starting injured OLineman now out with torn ACL.
Hope to see Gamecocks living in the backfield all day.
New excuse to fall back on.

Feel bad for the dude. However, he wasn’t currently listed as starter. He was on the two deep at both l and r guard.

I will go along with your post. I hope our DL terrorizes the Tiger backfield all night. Nothing better than watching a RB without holes and a panicked QB. Well, when it isn’t us!
 

Gobeau5

Joined Sep 2, 2004
Sep 2, 2004
35
86
18
Feel bad for the dude. However, he wasn’t currently listed as starter. He was on the two deep at both l and r guard.

I will go along with your post. I hope our DL terrorizes the Tiger backfield all night. Nothing better than watching a RB without holes and a panicked QB. Well, when it isn’t us!
He started last two games for them
 

Beanerball

Senior
Jul 17, 2023
730
530
93
If we win the running game I think we win the game. I think we will. We’ll need passing yards, but the run game should set that up. We’ll see
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetwatergolf
May 27, 2012
1,255
834
113
If we win the running game I think we win the game. I think we will. We’ll need passing yards, but the run game should set that up. We’ll see
Win the turnover battle obviously is my biggest hope/concern. Confident as well we win running game. No interceptions and we will be fine.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Four officially ruled out for South Carolina vs. Florida