Classy gesture by the team

devoted2ru

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2006
5,432
2,796
0
That was a wonderful thing to see! -And as someone who's battled with that problem myself, I can tell you that it's no joke and I wish Coach McCaffery's son all the best. Keep fighting the good fight, Patrick.

And hey, we all love it when RU wins, and like everyone else, I wish we had posted another "W" on our resume today. But there are things in life that take precedence over wins and losses, and I was so glad to see the Rutgers basketball family extend its understanding and compassion to this young man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigEastPhil
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN