Please! Give me a break. We have bigger things to worry about than Jimbo hurting our feelings.With the clock running down on the last play Jimbo runs a play rather than just taking a knee.
LolWith the clock running down on the last play Jimbo runs a play rather than just taking a knee.
Bo, it’s Halloween!!!With the clock running down on the last play Jimbo runs a play rather than just taking a knee.
I don't guess you saw Miami vs GTThe only teams to EVER complain about that is always the losing team
Yes I did and what I said still stands. Miami(loser) was the one complaining!I don't guess you saw Miami vs GT
Now you're just arguing to argue, about a joke no less...Miami was winning when complaining about it.Yes I did and what I said still stands. Miami(loser) was the one complaining!
I must have missed the jokeNow you're just arguing to argue, about a joke no less...Miami was winning when complaining about it.
Butt hurt?With the clock running down on the last play Jimbo runs a play rather than just taking a knee.
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
'Dream come true': RHP Bradley Anderson's fascinating full-circle journey to South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral
This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina football extends record sellout streak