On the "Lunch Animal", a caller was shocked about Key not getting drafted...
Pat's response...
"No one I know was surprised at all..."
Good stuff!
Pat's response...
"No one I know was surprised at all..."
Good stuff!
On the "Lunch Animal", a caller was shocked about Key not getting drafted...
Pat's response...
"No one I know was surprised at all..."
Good stuff!
I would like to listen to what Montgomery would say to Jones about his comments.
Does anyone think anything Pat says has any relevance? The only time he ever won was when OSU was one of the biggest cheaters in college football. Once OSU got caught, and those players were gone, Pat immediately became on of the worst college football coaches in history.
Pat obviously still hates TU since TU had a winning record against him at Skelly Stadium. He lost three consecutive games at Skelly. It was funny to hear him whine about having to face T.J. Rubley so much. Rubley started against him for five straight years, including a redshirt year. Pat still holds a grudge against TU.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race