Classic Game in Vegas

MossCat15

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2011
9
5
3
I see stubhub is already selling tickets from season ticket holders looking to make some $$. Should I wait till 10/4 when the arena starts directly selling them or should I go ahead and get these? I'm not trying to overpay but I do want decent seats. I live on the west cost so this is a rarity for me. Thanks!
 

BigBlueTom1_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2004
1,848
1,632
0
You could have got tickets on Ohio St. and UCLA' s websites the last several weeks. They had plenty available. I bought 4 from Ohio St. They aren't selling them now. They must have returned the unsold tickets, because they still had plenty available last week. I would wait. I think there will be plenty of tickets available. I doubt if it sales out. The arena holds 20,000.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB