This seemed to work well yesterday let's try this again.....I will also be more active today here as well.
This will be stuck in my head forever hahaDave Bernhardt is great, I really enjoy him on the games. He's like Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson rolled into 1
Having someone who understands each team, the players, and the game would be key.I wish Edgy was in the booth for 7 and 8
It’s how they always play they give up yards until about their 20 then they throw the kitchen sink at you.Lots of bend don’t break from the Falcons
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned