He’s hurt, man.Rather than score? Are you stupid?????
He’s hurt, man.Rather than score? Are you stupid?????
Hope he's okay. I got D Rose vibes from that play.He’s hurt, man.
Google city of champions you tube.Bar I’m at has direct TV. Can’t watch. It’s killing me
39 seconds left. Ball at midfield for ESL. INT CGCan we get an update?
Flyers crashed.Can we get an update?
Must have been thinking of the sideline stick.Burden was down and the guy dove on him.
I thought he looked down - officials right there thoWas he down before he threw it?
He was still on his feet and inboundsCoulda hit CG with a late hit
Realize they cant use replay, but i’d like to see if he was downHe looked down before he flung the ball
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton