Clarence to be Cut Lose

REWhitley

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2021
1,908
3,939
0
This posting has nothing to do with football but....
I have decided to cut Clarence lose. Just relocate him, not process him.

You see Clarence is a mud turtle that ate all my catfish out of the pond this past winter. I did not like that so I caught him in my turtle trap. Normally I will catch 4 to 5 mud turtles, put them in tanks, feed them for 5 or 6 weeks to clean them out, then "process them", and have a big turtle fry.

This year I only caught Clarence, and he turned out to be kind of nice, eats the food, does not snap at me, behaves nicely when I change the water every 3 or 4 days. So with football season almost here, and Christmas is just around the corner, I have decided to "relocate" him rather than "digest" him.

Just thought all of you would like to know this. Enjoy the season.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5