Someone please tell him to stop. That was the worst thing I've seen in my entire life.
If someone knows this guy... Would you tell him to quit sending in rants to a nation wide broadcast.
I know he means well bless his heart but the one time we make it big, we get stamped as freaking redneck fanbase that has nothing intellegent to say.
I know every fanbase has them but he has taken upon himself to be our spokes person for Paul's show which millions see and 99.9% of are fans are not like him.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list