Especially when that’s his literal handle.College football troll seems like a top notch source of information
Clarifying for myself: CJF to Virginia Tech as HFC is currently no more than a rumor.
Oh, 100%. Solid take.Obviously just a rumor (and the $11M is clearly just a joke) but there has legit been smoke about this and it does make a lot of sense. Supposedly, he has also been talking to Arkansas but I think VA Tech would be more likely.
While I wouldn't want him to be recruiting directly against PSU, it would be great if he gets hired right away as it will reduce what PSU owes him.
College football troll is obviously not a great source of information, but there is enough chatter out there on X that I think this is a real possibility. I’d rather he go out west than our backyard.Clarifying for myself: CJF to Virginia Tech as HFC is currently no more than a rumor.
I’ve been out of the country for a month, I don’t know ****. To be fair, I wouldn’t know **** even if I had stuck around.College football troll is obviously not a great source of information, but there is enough chatter out there on X that I think this is a real possibility. I’d rather he go out west than our backyard.
Sekrah weighed in …
I feel bad for all of us because I’ve seen some pretty gullible to down right stupid younger people.I feel bad for you senior citizens in the internet age
LMAOROFL I am 81 and have been living a great life in Mt Dora FL, one of America's best retirement communities.I feel bad for you senior citizens in the internet age
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?