Praying for her and her family. May the Will of God be done.
Prayers sent for Her family and all her friends.Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
This is incredibly sad. This only seems to happen to the good people.Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Thank you Bkocats, we join you in prayer and peace for the family. Saying goodbye is heart wrenchingAngela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Thank you for the update.Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Oh it’s a miracle, even if it’s not the one we selfishly hoped forBeen praying for a miracle, but I guess it's not going to happen.
Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Yes Justin we had a very good time with special fans like Cindog, Bev, you, Lil2coupe, NoBullDurham, jazzycat, HICATFAN. Arizcatfan, NYCATFAN,So sad. I go back to the AOL board days and it's just a very special tie in
This is what I told my family when my daughter was in the hospital. It is hard to accept though.Oh it’s a miracle, even if it’s not the one we selfishly hoped for
For my friend.......this will forever remind me of her. Cracked me up every time..........so very sad......
![]()
Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Incredibly sad news.Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Thanks BKO.Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon
I had hoped...
Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look