Cincinnati Game Thread

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
Yeah he went home to Utah. He is a nice player but I don't think he would have played much last year. I'd like to have him but I don't think he was going to stay after Manning left. By the way, I thought we already banned Repi or his family or whatever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener