Chuckie just tweeted

jb1020

Freshman
Jun 7, 2009
1,866
87
48
I bet McCready is disgruntled enough that he might actually ask Scott whether he stands by his statements.
 

kimmer

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2011
195
0
0
I would have expected Nutt to be hosting a nightly keg party at this point.
 
Mar 10, 2011
16
0
0
Just saw on the CL that Mackey & Scott will probably be suspended for two games...LSU & State. Per Nuttz, "It "looks like two" games"
 

RonnyAtmosphere

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,883
0
0
..if I was Mackey & Scott, I would tell Nutt: "17 you, old man. You are no longer my coach. If I want to play, I'll dress out & play."
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list