Christmas B-Ball

GatoLouco

Junior
Nov 13, 2019
5,722
221
63
In a normal year I hope the kids are given the chance to go see their families. They are not pros making a ton of money

Having said this, I’m watching it. And seeing MSU, once again, start conference play slow. And probably progress to being a force in the tournament.
 
Last edited:

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,914
2,065
113
Having said this, I’m watching it. And seeing MSU, once again, start conference play slow. And probably progress to being a force in the tournament.
MSU has no point guard. Trice lit them up just like Buie did. Got to be able to defend. Don't see them doing much in the Tournament.

Wisconsin is really good. Bunch of grown men playing confident ball. They can shoot, rebound and defend. Pretty much the complete package. Anxious to see them play Iowa.
 

julescat

Junior
May 29, 2001
4,053
260
83
In a normal year I hope the kids are given the chance to go see their families. They are not pros making a ton of money

Having said this, I’m watching it. And seeing MSU, once again, start conference play slow. And probably progress to being a force in the tournament.

I don't see it for MSU this year.
 

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,350
666
113
MSU has no point guard. Trice lit them up just like Buie did. Got to be able to defend. Don't see them doing much in the Tournament.

Wisconsin is really good. Bunch of grown men playing confident ball. They can shoot, rebound and defend. Pretty much the complete package. Anxious to see them play Iowa.
Someone posted on Twitter that the Badgers have an older starting lineup than the Bulls. Grown men in every sense of the word.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field