Will the Blue Demons get back to their winning ways in 2019? Opinions? @mike salem @Shabutie @1bburgfan
I know Christiansburg won 2 games last year against Floyd and Cave Spring. They went winless in 2017. The easy answer would be to say no, they won't be returning to their winning ways. They haven't looked good against good teams either. In all honesty I don't know enough about them to say, but nothing I've seen has shown promise towards a winning record.Will the Blue Demons get back to their winning ways in 2019? Opinions? @mike salem @Shabutie @1bburgfan
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span