Christian Pyles's interview with Cael

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,947
5,428
113
Have you met OzarkLion? I have, he is a tough dude! And his son is a really good wrestler, who I also would not mess with!!
I’m not messing with anyone - let alone Ozarklion even if I’ve never met him.

I survive on my wits and cunning - like a sewer rat


 

Potterlion

Senior
Jan 25, 2011
193
762
93
That wrestler is currently hating his life. He is in Training Week 4 at MCRD San Diego. 9 more weeks and he'll be a Marine!

My son recently graduated Air Force BMT as an honor grad. He's in the pipeline to become a SERE specialist now (look it up, it's very interesting). He's currently undefeated in wrestling matches against the other candidates (some of whom were wrestlers) and he's already agreed to wrestle one of his cadre (teachers) when he graduates and earns his beret. Good stuff, that sort of training makes them good adults.
 
Last edited:

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,909
4,489
113
My son recently graduated Air Force BMT as an honor grad. He's in the pipeline to become a SERE specialist now (look out up, it's very interesting). He's currently undefeated in wrestling matches against the other candidates (some of whom were wrestlers) and he's already agreed to wrestle one of his cadre (teachers) when he graduates and earns his beret. Good stuff, that sort of training makes them good adults.
SERE are badasses.
Thanks to your son for his service.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern