Chris Mack just said..

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,962
88,032
113
Talk is cheap. It will be 4 years before UL digs out from under NCAA sanctions. They have the dirtiest, most scandalized college basketball program in history.

I'm just sick of all these coaches straight plagiarizing Cal's approach. Be new at least somehow.
 

JC CATS

Heisman
Jun 18, 2009
23,517
12,221
0
He also said that he was going to take the UL UK rivalry serious. I guess that means the teams will end up literally fighting on the floor in the future
 

billoliver40

All-American
Dec 16, 2015
6,736
9,444
0
I imagine a season playing Duke, North Carolina, Virginia, Miami and Florida State will give him plenty of folks in addition to UK to think seriously about.
 
Apr 26, 2007
2,191
845
0
From 2011-2015 he had at least 13 losses each season. That is a firable offense. His 3 best season record wise at X, he did not make it out of the first weekend in the tournament. Im not worried about this guy. He went to the elite 8 last year but he had the luxury of playing Sean Miller in the tournament.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets