Yeah I just saw that. Talk about going from the Penthouse to the Outhouse.Fired by Texas WOW
We will never know what really happened but let's just say that there have been quite a few times that women have put me in very bad situations, so I don't really feel like throwing any stones at him when I wasn't a witness.So the fiancé denies he strangled her and he was defending himself after she started the altercation breaking his glasses assumingly on his face. What am I missing here? Women can be completely nuts man. I hope they didn’t fire him because of outside pressure and did a thorough investigation and actually found solid evidence he was wrong.
If that’s true that’s amateurish and Beard and the players deserve better If she wants to stay and declines to press charges then it’s pretty much virtue signaling at this ptThe University of Texas never interviewed Beard or the fiancé about the ordeal
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have