Chol to Howard

RAC93

All-American
Aug 11, 2023
3,556
5,851
113
Yup, good school and he should get playing time. I wish him well.
Good luck to him, maybe he will get playing time. He definitely could not get playing time here, feels like if he was the one giving NIL money to Pike that Pike was not going to play him, guy couldn’t buy a minute here
 

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,030
16,828
113
Good luck Antonio, hope your choice works out well for you,
academically and athletically
 
  • Like
Reactions: satnom

PSAL_Hoops

Heisman
Feb 18, 2008
14,262
13,582
78
Good luck to him. I guess he will be joining the class with Dylan’s teammate Isiah Brown.
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,339
13,608
66
I hope we play Howard next year.

If so, I will take the Over on 3 point shots and field goals attempted by Chol.

Betting line : 8 and 15.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I wish Antonio the very best. I saw the last two years at practices that he can really shoot. I think with some regular minutes I think he can do quite well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seneca ave

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,476
15,495
113
We'll all feel like Stooges when Chol drains the Three regularly. He will do Fine at Howard.

Sarcastic Well Done GIF by CBC
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vlife

PSAL_Hoops

Heisman
Feb 18, 2008
14,262
13,582
78
Are you sure? If you go to Howard’s website he’s listed on their roster. I’m going to try to follow them a bit. Interested to see how Dylan’s teammate from Bosco does there.
 

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,030
16,828
113
Are you sure? If you go to Howard’s website he’s listed on their roster. I’m going to try to follow them a bit. Interested to see how Dylan’s teammate from Bosco does there.
according to this , he went JUCO
Rutgers basketball transfer lands at junior college - nj.com
>The former Rutgers basketball forward signed with Garden City Community College, the Kansas-based program announced Tuesday night. It is a change of plans for the transfer, who initially committed to Howard after entering the portal following the 2023-24 season.<
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season