Children's Hospital Scrimmage

DutchDevil

Sophomore
Apr 21, 2015
156
134
0
Pretty neat, but short video hosted by Grayson about the scrimmage the team held for the kids of Duke's Children's Hospital. Go Duke!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mac9192

Dattier

All-American
Sep 1, 2003
9,374
5,634
0
Great outreach.
And along those lines, I've been happy to see Bull City horns thrown up in several DBP videos. I feel like that really caught on with Quinn and Amile. I'm glad to see it continue as a tradition.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects