Henry is gonna straight up maul the queefs.
19 carries for 69 yards. 3.6 YPC. Yep. He mauled us! LaughingRollingLaugh
Henry is gonna straight up maul the queefs.
I thought he would too. Glad to be wrong.19 carries for 69 yards. 3.6 YPC. Yep. He mauled us! LaughingRollingLaugh
Might happen this year. Niners are nasty up front though
Not so sure about that.Well. The Chiefs still have more in their trophy case than the Squakeyes. So there’s that.
I thought he would too. Glad to be wrong.
You can be bitter. But i will take itCongrats on finally winning a playoff game I guess.![]()
What is awesome is Mahomes is young. And the Donkeys have an idiot ad a Gm good luck hahaYou can be bitter. But i will take it
Might happen this year. Niners are nasty up front though
Congrats on finally winning a playoff game I guess.![]()
Elway is the smartest exec in the NFL - just ask his boss. Whoever that is...What is awesome is Mahomes is young. And the Donkeys have an idiot ad a Gm good luck haha
Kerp on hoping that Elway can become at least a mediocre GM haChiefs fan = Iowa fan.
3 rings > 1 ring
You sound like an Iowa fan.Kerp on hoping that Elway can become at least a mediocre GM ha
You’re*Your the only Broncos fan I have ever heard defend Elway as a GM
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State