Should be a good one tonight. The two best players in the Danville area squares off in Brown (Tunstall) and Coles (Chatham). Have the Cavs improved enough to compete with the Trojans?
I read it was 90-29 after three quarters when they Tunstall coached pulled his best players. I thought Chatham would be much more competitive and Coles would keep them in the game but that obviously didn't happen.Tunstall 97
Chatham 35
Wow! Quite the blowouts. Usually a school is strong in both or weak in both. Interesting seeing such opposite scores. I've heard the freshman girl at Chatham was really good.On the girls side Chatham won 80-5…..that’s not a typo. Not sure I’ve ever seen two blowouts like that
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
VirginiaPreps Football
Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
VirginiaPreps
Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's