Strikes me as a great color analyst for Bulldog baseball. Maybe partly because I know he knows a lot about baseball and that he built our NIL program. He's a lawyer by trade but somehow is baseball color commentator and adds a lot to the broadcast.
I was skeptical at first, but after reading, I agree this post deserves its own thread.Strikes me as a great color analyst for Bulldog baseball. Maybe partly because I know he knows a lot about baseball and that he built our NIL program. He's a lawyer by trade but somehow is baseball color commentator and adds a lot to the broadcast.
I vote we keep everyone. I like seeing all the comments from all the members and thinking “You know, maybe I ain’t so dumb after all.”I like Charlie also i vote we get rid of dawgs and Saints and keep charlie!
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense