Charles Clay a Cardinal

jesterondirt

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2006
5,416
3,037
113
I think Gresham gets traded or dropped, this basically gives the Cardinals 3.5 mill more cap space without losing offensive production (on paper at least)
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,786
13,986
113
I think Gresham gets traded or dropped, this basically gives the Cardinals 3.5 mill more cap space without losing offensive production (on paper at least)
Clay is much better suited to Kingsbury’s offense than Gresham is.

I like the fact he’s no longer in Buffalo and I don’t have to root against him 2x every season.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,974
4,620
113
Hopefully Charles’ knees will hold up. As a Bills fan, I was excited when he signed his $38 million deal several years ago & so disappointed that he just didn’t have great seasons there.

Besides the obvious problem that Buffalo had consistently below average QBs, Clay never seemed to be 100% physically the whole time he was in Buffalo. Maybe the dry heat of Arizona will be good for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaCane95

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
As long as he starts ahead of Dexter Fowler, I’m good with it. Interesting move. What’s the STL media saying?
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss