Charissa Thompson on Fox

Jan 24, 2004
57,563
19,226
113
Looking real good. And she seems like a real adventurous gal. She has a video out there that shows that she is a lot of fun. 😉
 
Oct 19, 2020
118
0
0
Looking real good. And she seems like a real adventurous gal. She has a video out there that shows that she is a lot of fun. 😉
What does she do some zip lining or mountain climbing? I’m not into adventure sports too much, but if she’s up for a nice game of cornhole or ladder ball I’m game. I also enjoy the occasional comedy show and concert so maybe we could be friends. Sounds like she’s a swell gal, thanks for the heads up.
 

vs540husker

Heisman
Oct 3, 2004
92,067
10,221
0
 

c3o

Sophomore
Apr 24, 2018
6,586
133
0
Just watched. My wife wants to thank you for an explosive 47 seconds
 

newAD

All-American
Oct 14, 2007
15,429
5,006
0
Her I cloud got hacked a long time ago. Whoever she made that video for is/was a lucky guy.
 

4IUSox2

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
6,673
3,946
0
I believe she was a BTN original back around ‘07-‘10 or thereabouts. Outstanding!!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference