I gave up on him. Glad he’s making me wrong.
He’s gonna need to be great Chandler 30Mpg from here on out.He looked relaxed and aggressive.
He looked as free and loose as I'v ever seen him. It woud be amazing to watch him break out and roll into next season with confidence. Many Texas fans had to be sick to their stomach watching the curly blonde with a full head of hair gut them. Love it !!!Nifty steal.
![]()
243K views · 3.8K reactions | Collin Chandler is out here making winning plays!! Video Credit: SECN | Bluegrass Sports Nation
Collin Chandler is out here making winning plays!! Video Credit: SECNwww.facebook.com
I have a cousin that text me when we played Gonzaga and said " I seen 3 white guys on the court and thought it was Gonzaga" when we were getting smacked and now whenever one of them do something positive he sends the eyes emoji lol
By far our best playerI gave up on him. Glad he’s making me wrong.
![]()
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime