CFB Coach Carousel, '25

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,830
4,255
113
I love that Hagans is an "assistant WR coach"--basically saying they're only going to have him recruit
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,830
4,255
113
I'm underwhelmed. He doesn't have much experience as a Dline coach. Shocked this is the best we could do at such an important coaching position. Hopefully he's great and I'm pleasantly surprised.
He's been coaching for over 2 decades--most of that as a DL coach with DC experience. I love position coaches that have been coordinators.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Virginia Joe

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,082
69,343
113
What happened to Pannell?

The report from Football Scoop was:

"DeOn'Tae Pannell, also a former standout-player for Penn State, is departing his role at Football Championship Subdivision program Austin Peay as the defensive line coach to take an unspecified role within Lynn's first Nittany Lions staff."

Campbell and Lynn may know what the role is, but it has never been publicly released by PSU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13 and TXLION_

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,208
4,309
113
I'm underwhelmed. He doesn't have much experience as a Dline coach. Shocked this is the best we could do at such an important coaching position. Hopefully he's great and I'm pleasantly surprised.
C'mon....get with the program.
 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,062
4,148
112
DL coach Malloe came out of left field. Not sure how I should feel about it but will trust Lynn. It seems like our recruiting may go national with these hires.
 

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,769
6,293
113
DL coach Malloe came out of left field. Not sure how I should feel about it but will trust Lynn. It seems like our recruiting may go national with these hires.
Recruiting might not but portal presence should
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,606
37,818
113
Bummed. TN is getting a great coach & DMV recruiter. PSU needs a coach with legitimate DMV ties for recruiting. Who might that be? PSU cannot give up ground in a fertile recruiting zone.

We’ll have guys who can recruit iowa.

😞
 

Phlebitis

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,752
2,386
113
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
  3. 03 BWI Football 75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  5. 05 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More