Cedar Football

Big bo fan

All-American
Jan 8, 2019
20,289
7,659
113
Because everyone follows the rules. This seems blatant. And why I've said all along that the punishment needs to hurt a little bit.
A coach getting suspended for 1 game? I believe that’s what you said? Maybe it should . Call your school superintendent in your district and he can make a motion to the NSAA to change the punishment for breaking said rule.
 

JAW20

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2014
2,560
1,891
113
A coach getting suspended for 1 game? I believe that’s what you said? Maybe it should . Call your school superintendent in your district and he can make a motion to the NSAA to change the punishment for breaking said rule.
I never said that, but would definitely get behind that! The coach made the decision to break a rule. He should have to pay the consequence.

Not gonna call a super. Just wish the people in charge would actually make decisions that fit a blatant, arrogant breaking of a rule by a coach, who was placed from a community that forced out a very good coach in the first place!
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 8-Man, Six-Man
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Huskerland Bob's Saturday Morning Quarterback
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Making the Most of His Opportunities: Jake Brock, Creighton Prep
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Bergan at Bishop Neumann Another Great Pairing of Unbeatens