CCG TICKETS

NUinIowafan

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2006
201
0
0
I bought two in upper level after I found out non sth would not get any tickets. Paid $75 each- also got my parking spot and a place at the Purple Party. Its gonna b a great day!
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,117
649
113
And @Fitz51, the tickets I listed are still not cheaper than $165 I was willing to sell them for even before fees. I’d take an apology but you seem like the type that would be too petty to give one.

Oh, no, I am definitely sorry - that your team couldn't show up against OSU!
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,781
45,774
113
It could just be that I'm not sorry. You sell those tickets yet?


"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,117
649
113
"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

Have you sold those tickets yet?
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,781
45,774
113
Have you sold those tickets yet?

"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."
 

villox

Senior
Aug 19, 2008
22,084
670
66
"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

Are the tickets still available? Looking to upgrade my section.
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,781
45,774
113
FWIW

 
Dec 11, 2012
50,781
45,774
113
Anyways, good luck this weekend. Nice to see a team other than Wisconsin represent the west. Gonna be a tough one to win but being able to play in the BTCG is an accomplishment in itself.
 
Jul 25, 2011
7,752
667
113
What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,781
45,774
113
What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!

We didn’t buy them to be arrogant. We bought them because ticket prices would have been been higher had Michigan won because of how desperate the fan base is to experience something like a BTCG. Why are you guys so hostile here?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13