That's what. SMH. Double dribble.UGH, Why is Hines-Allen playing point guard???
I think it’s better than the NBA from an entertainment standpoint.Thoroughly entertained by the first quarter
I guess she should have gone into the crowd after a fan instead.Needlessly shove players?
Wilson is a freaking clown. Did you listen to her interview on the fan interaction incident. What a moran. She was done disrespected.The Aces are so likeable.
Not.
Wilson is a freaking clown. Did you listen to her interview on the fan interaction incident. What a moran. She was done disrespected.
All I kept hearing about Wilson getting suspended was they’re not going to do anything because fans want to see the stars play in the playoffs….yet they’ll dish out two fouls and a technical on Clark in the first quarter.CC with 2 first qtr fouls.....
According to the rules she should have been ejected.and no man is gonna point a finger at her!!!
All I kept hearing about Wilson getting suspended was they’re not going to do anything because fans want to see the stars play in the playoffs….yet they’ll dish out two fouls and a technical on Clark in the first quarter.
According to the rules she should have been ejected.
I can’t believe A’ja had the audacity to say Clark gets a special whistle.Refs jobbing Indy lol. Again.
the officials are incompetent
12 free throws to 4 so far, of course the refs are going to call it fair.Officials are just taking over the game. These are some weak calls
Pure idiocy.Who do you think has been treated worse.....Caitlin Clark or Anne Frank?
I counted 3 not called in one possession.Parker Tyus should have how many fouls...lol
Do we even know if Anne Frank was real?Who do you think has been treated worse.....Caitlin Clark or Anne Frank?
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa