***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
21,833
42,268
113
AP awards have been announced

MVP: A'ja
ROY: Olivia Miles
DPOY : Angel Reese
Comeback POTY: CC

1st Team All W
A'ja Wilson
Kelsey Mitchell
Caitlin Clark
Olivia Miles
Breanna Stewart

2nd Team All W

Angel Reese
Paige Bueckers
Jackie Young
Rhyne Howard
Gabbie Williams
I remember people saying Chicago fleeced Atlanta with that trade. Reese ends up at DPOTY and 2nd team
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldhawk56

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
3,996
7,060
113
AP awards have been announced

MVP: A'ja
ROY: Olivia Miles
DPOY : Angel Reese
Comeback POTY: CC

1st Team All W
A'ja Wilson
Kelsey Mitchell
Caitlin Clark
Olivia Miles
Breanna Stewart

2nd Team All W

Angel Reese
Paige Bueckers
Jackie Young
Rhyne Howard
Gabbie Williams
Solid choices on both squads.
 

STtiger2025

Senior
Oct 20, 2015
138
443
63
This Lynx/Liberty game is some ugly basketball, Harry.
To be fair almost all of the W is ugly basketball. If CC had never come around most on this would never have watched a game. I know this will upset some of you and I’m not trying to be disrespectful but it’s the truth. I don’t watch games anymore because when CC was out last year I just couldn’t stand it. I do read this thread faithfully so I can talk about the games with my 86 year old mother so I thank you all keeping informed.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey comes from behind, defeats Ohio State in a non-conference meeting
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Ten Thoughts on Iowa Football