Has been all yearThe Fever D must be terrible. I'm watching the gamecast and the Liberty score is climbing every time I blink.
They running a lineup with 0 of the big 3 right now?
I'd keep all the starters out in the 4th. Can't afford to lose @ Chicago tomorrow.They running a lineup with 0 of the big 3 right now?
???? This team can easily make up 7 if they catch fireI'd keep all the starters out in the 4th. Can't afford to lose @ Chicago tomorrow.
But they'll be plum tuckered out tomorrow.???? This team can easily make up 7 if they catch fire
Fire her.MHA getting worked on the perimeter
???? This team can easily make up 7 if they catch fire
BAUWTF was that play? Clark was WIDE open calling for the ball.... Mitchell doesn't even look at her... One pass away
Might come down to the wire. Got to give the edge to NY, finally breaking the streak.
I can see it now. Stewart in tears, being interviewed post-game. "I'm so, so happy!"Fever.... 9/18 from the line....
WTF
She deserves to be happyI can see it now. Stewart in tears, being interviewed post-game. "I'm so, so happy!"
She kick your dog or something?I can see it now. Stewart in tears, being interviewed post-game. "I'm so, so happy!"
She can keep kicking. He passed a couple years ago.She kick your dog or something?![]()
That was a clear foul.Don't get close to Stewart.... foul
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds