“I’m not into weiners, but I am into wimmers”I think Stephanie White would do a good commercial.
“I’m not into weiners, but I am into wimmers”I think Stephanie White would do a good commercial.
Monstars stole her powersWhat the hell happened to Hull?
“I’m not into weiners, but I am into wimmers”
![]()
Hull in a lull. She be back latah.What the hell happened to Hull?
With Clark sitting on the bench, leave her there.Indy got to come out with a nice run in the 4th.
I can handle it but thanks.Sorry, I was trying really hard not to correct anyone.......![]()
16 offensive rebounds, yuckTerrible on the defensive glass. Boston playing pretty soft inside
A couple possessions ago Sophie wasn’t even looking at the ball, didn’t drop on backside, and gave up a rebound.Terrible on the defensive glass. Boston playing pretty soft inside
Boston blocks out but doesn't go for the board...repeatedly
She's tied with what Paige had vs GS. At 7 right now.That stretch from CC reminiscent of the ACES game. Just brutal win the TOs. Tonight’s opponent not as good so hopefully it doesn’t cost them.,
I’ve been having a lot of success with the parlay:
CC & KM over 18 points, 2 3’s each, and 6 assists for CC.
Well, the odds keep creaping up so I decided to add AB 6 boards tonight. I never realized how passive she is on the glass. Morrow is killing her
16 offensive rebounds for Toronto.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released