YesAre Saunders #1 and Harris #2 out for the game tonight for Westmoreland?
I think it's a result of suspensions from last week's game. Not sure how many games they received thoughI know
They're both out? Sheesh...
I think it's a result of suspensions from last week's game. Not sure how many games they received though
Yeah I know it's 3 games, but I have seen in the past where teams will appeal it and get it reduced. I just wasn't sure if they appealed or not and if they did, were they reducedIf you are ejected from a game, have to miss the next 3 games.
Don't know which team or the age/class of the kids, but if they missed 1 game last night, miss 1 playoff game and their team loses, they miss 1st game next season as well
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)