what are your thoughts? I think it be a fast paced game that we will thrive in... I think we’re starting to slightly turn a corner ... I liked the spacing for shooters today
I think I will think about it before I let you know what I think.what are your thoughts? I think it be a fast paced game that we will thrive in... I think we’re starting to slightly turn a corner ... I liked the spacing for shooters today
He could play them just start 3 players and sit there.I wish Cal would refuse to play them and let it be known that it’s because of the blatant cheating they have yet to pay for!
Shooting 58.6% does negate a lot of rebounding opportunities.Rebounding has to be a lot better than we saw tonight.
At this juncture me tooI'll be good if we play them close.
If our front court shows up we will beat them. Can't believe the negativity still. Yes today wasn't a great opponent, but we only had 6 TOs. That has to be a low this year we had like 15+ against everyone I think, even Monmoth. So to me that is huge. Shooting looks better, guys were more willing to make the extra pass. Noway the cheats blow us out and I honestly think we beat them in a close game.
If UK loses next weekend, BBN will look like this:
The NCAA would just set it up so we would so them in the tournament regardless.I wish Cal would refuse to play them and let it be known that it’s because of the blatant cheating they have yet to pay for!
And what's more infuriating is the way that Vitale goes on about their "tradition". It's sickening to hear.Every time I watch UNC play I get a mixture of disgust at how they’re weren’t punished and rage at the NCAA for being corrupt and incompetent.
Also we are 8-2 and after the next 2 game we will be 10-2 with 2 quality wins. I would hope after that the negativity around here is gone just in time for the new year. New years resolution for some on here, don't give up on our team and let a tad of sunshine pumperness(Yes I made up a word) into your heart! We are Kentucky!
If UK loses next weekend, BBN will look like this:
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered